Our programs and services provide each client with the appropriate help to reach their maximum potential. Our comprehensive treatment program includes a thorough assessment by a licensed psychologist and therapy by a licensed professional counselor or licensed clinical social worker.
Therapy is offered on-site with the individual, family, couple, or group at the home, school, office or other location. Play therapy, cognitive behavioral therapy and parenting skills are among some of the counseling services offered. We adhere to a strength based approach to the counseling process.
Kinghaven Counseling Group works together with local schools, family service organizations and community-based programs to assist in the individual and family. Clients are assisted in accessing community resources as needed.
Each comprehensive program begins with a thorough assessment by a Licensed Psychologist.
- Family and Child
- Behavioral Health
- Senior Citizen Care
- Supporting Law Services
- Battering Intervention and Prevention Program (BIPP)
Our team of trained professionals are experienced in treating a wide variety of issues including:
- Behavior Problems/ School Problems
- Family and Relationship Conflict
- Attention Deficit Disorder/ Oppositional Defiant Disorder (ODD)
- Play Therapy
- Life Transition
- Loss and Grief
- Anger Management/ Stress Management
- Pain/Injury/ Chronic illness
- Substance Abuse / Intervention / Prevention /Dual Diagnosis
- Medication Management
- Abuse/Neglect/Sexual Abuse